Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FROM MR. YU YAAI

Dear
 
 
I am sorry for sending unsolicited mail to you, Before you proceed reading my mail,
pls do go through this web page: http://www.tsunamis.com/tsunami-pictures.html for
you to understand the reason why I am contacting you.  My name is Mr. Mr.Yu Yiaal, I am the assistant to the late deceased. my boss
dead in the tsunami victim that happened 26th December,2004.  For the passed 5years now, I have been searching for his relatives without  success and I decided to contact you since you bear the same surname with him  for a mutual discussion over this issue.
 
My late boss have been living in Bangkok for the past 22years from his date of  death, he is a divorce, he is a businessman dealing in exportation of woods to Europe and far east. I have been working with him as old as he is in Bangkok.
As his personal assistant , I was asked by the management of his bank to present  his next of kin to them for the release of his fund. The total money involved is  US$5.7Million Only.
I am contacting you now based on this fact and hereby seek your hand in this  since I am the only authorized person to provide his next of kin to the bank for  the release of the fund.
All we need is a mutual understanding and maximum cooperation to champion this  transaction to success.
 
This business is completely irrelevant to your nature of business and also 100%  risk free.
 
If this interest you, all you need to do is to send to me your full name,address and telephone and mobile number for easy communication, upon the receipt, I will
also send to you a copy of my identity for more proper introduction of ourselves  first in other to build more trust and confidence to each other before putting
our hands in negotiation of the modalities of what will be due for you and I  before we proceed.
 
I am expecting to hear from you.
Thank you.
Mr.Yu Yiaal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home